Based in Raton NM, Night Sky Adventures™ primarily provides astronomy tours for large private groups and meetings like corporate events, family reunions, retreats, and camps in New Mexico and the southwest. I also provide astronomy education and interpretation consultation for camps, educational organizations, and government entities.
I may have availability from time to time to provide an interpretive tour for your small group, but I lack a local, permanent location to operate tours for small groups.
Go to Contact me to inquire about group tours at your venue.
Night Sky Adventures™ has been providing public night sky interpretive tours for over 28 years for such clients as:
- The Bureau of Land Management
- The Town of Red River
- Taos Ski Valley
- Angel Fire Chamber of Commerce
- New Mexico State Parks
- Bryce Canyon and Great Sand Dunes National Parks
- Philmont Scout Ranch
- Valles Caldera National Preserve
- Santa Fe Four Seasons
- Baylor Mountain High Camp for head injured adults
- Many Youth Groups, Camps, and B&B’s.